As we approach the middle stages of the fall season, the full-colored leaves on trees throughout New England will begin to soon fall to the ground before the winter season. When you call SouthField home, you have access to some of the finest foliage views around the Boston Metro area. The Commons at SouthField Highlands, along with The Commons on The Green each offer four stories of luxury-style apartment homes, each of which presents a picturesque and majestic view of the surrounding nature. The time is now however to lock up your apartment at The Commons! Space is limited, however we do have a very select choice in studio, one, and two bedroom apartment homes.
Roofdeck on The Commons on The Green
Some of the aesthetic features of The Commons include:
- Community furnished roof deck with grilling area
- Entertainment space with catering kitchen
- Grilling patio & fire pit
- Valet trash service
- 1/3 mile from MBTA Commuter Rail station
- Saltwater Swimming pool plus sundeck with poolside grill
- Invigorating fitness center
- 100% smoke free
- Pet-friendly WOOF!
- WiFi Cafe & clubhouse
Apartment Highlights include:
- Bamboo flooring*
- Bathroom double vanity sinks
- Granite countertops*
- 36″ custom kitchen cabinets plus pantry
- Ice makers
- Townhomes with attached garages*
- Crown moulding
- Private street-level entrances*
- Washer and dryer in each home!
Looking to come by and take a tour of The Commons? Give our leasing center a call today at 781-340-0200 to book a tour of the community or shoot an email to